Wordless book resource list
- Are you wondering how to get your disengaged reader interested in books?
- Does your child struggle with reading simple words and phrases?
- Is your child interested in pictures and photos but not in words?
- Is your child a non-reader?
- Does reading words make your child nervous or anxious?
- Are you having trouble finding books your child wants to read?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, beginning with wordless books will help!Access Now!
Do you want to know more about how wordless books will help your struggling reader? Dr. Carroll's eBook: From Chaos to Comprehension explains why and when to use these resources with your child in order to help his reading improve.