Reading Success: From Frustration to Fluency
3 Fun and Easy Activities that You Can Do to Help Your Elementary Child Read with Confidence
- Is your child struggling with reading fluency?
- Do you want to help him read smoothly, confidently, and with expression?
- Are you looking for a few fast, simple and fun reading activities that you can do with your child right at home?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, this eBook was written for you!
In this eBook you will find:
- A clear explanation of how you know if your child has a reading fluency issue
- A detailed comparison about how to tell if your child is struggling with fluency or comprehension, and what you can do about it
- 3 fun and easy to implement activities that you can do with your child in under 10 minutes a night
- Exactly what to say and do for every level of fluent reader so you can ensure your child will make progress
- Hints, tips and strategies to build fluency that work for any child ages 4-12
- Reflection and response questions to guide your thinking and next steps along the way
- Material lists and Resource guide
- An engaging and quick-to-read format: No complex terminology here!
- Our personal guarantee that this will work and extra help if you need it
- Discounts and opportunities to work with Dr. Carroll
- And so much more!
This is my favorite resource I have found to help my child with reading! I have bought a dozen other products, and Dr. Carroll makes teaching fluency so easy to understand compared to all the other resources out there. I am SO GLAD I found her!” Maria M.- Tucson, Arizona
“I didn’t even know where to start helping my daughter with reading aloud. She used to sound so choppy and was too embarrassed to read to me. After using the strategies in your eBook, she now says confidently, ‘I am a good reader!’ Thank you, thank you!” Kerry B. - New Canaan, Ct.