Reading Success: From Chaos to Comprehension
3 Fun and Easy Activities that You Can Do to Help Your Elementary School Child Make Sense of Reading
- Is your child struggling with reading comprehension?
- Do you want to help him with reading and don’t know where to start?
- Are you looking for a few fast, simple and fun activities that you can do with your child right at home?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, this eBook was written for you!
In this eBook you will find:
- A clear explanation of how you know if your child has a reading comprehension issue
- A descriptive comparison about fluency versus comprehension issues in reading
- The most important thing you need to know about helping your child learn to read
- 3 easy to implement activities that you can do with your child in under 10 minutes a night
- A explanation of “fake-reading”, and what you can do if you think your child is doing it
- Ideas and suggestions on how to make reading fun and enjoyable for your child every time
- Hints, tips and strategies that work for any child ages 5-14 as they develop lifetime reading skills
- Reflection and response questions to guide your thinking and next steps
- Material lists and Resource guide
- An engaging and quick-to-read format: No complex terminology here!
- Personal guarantee that this will work and extra help if you need it
- Discounts and opportunities to work with Dr. Carroll
- And so much more!
Dr. Carroll has written a quick-to-read and easy-to-implement eBook with strategies to help children comprehend better that really work! We do these every night at home now. Sharon O. Boston, Mass.
I love this eBook! My son had a blast working with me on these activities. He never even knew we were “working on his reading”. Thanks, Dr. C! Mary T. Fort Meyers, Fla.
Ready to see fast results in your child’s reading ability? Let’s do this!